Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Out

No, I have not run out of things to say. In fact, I have more on my mind than ever!

But, I worked 286 hours in the month of March (710 so far since January) and I find that when I get home at night, my ability to put together cohesive sentences and cogent, comprehensive thoughts is as diminished as my creativity.

This became very evident from my last post. There were actually points I wanted to make but I think they got lost in the rambling.

So, much like the world outside my window, I am giving myself a little time to refresh and renew.

But, as so famously uttered once, I'll be back.

I hope everyone is having a very blessed Holy Week. May Easter Sunday fill you with the Mysteries of Life.

And Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to share my thoughts. Care to share yours?