Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

There are many more posts in the works, but life has been a little hectic lately. But I'm still working on them, have no fear!

I am very psyched right now. You may have noticed a link on the blog site. A link to Serious Life Magazine. This is a free online magazine with a lot of neat stuff. The articles are primarily faith-based and cover children, family life, adoption, marriage, living with illness and a host of other things.

It also has a blog directory and each month publishes a few blogs. Well, the April edition has one of my blogs - The Big Picture - and I'm just tickled to be included. It's on page 127 if you're interested. And I hope you will be.

Check it out.

And stay tuned. I think you'll like the next post.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a few minutes to share my thoughts. Care to share yours?