Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!


My mom called a little bit ago, before she'd read today's Random Thought and asked me if it was about my nephew. You see, he turns 16 today. A very important day! I told her no, I'd decided to wait until he was 18 to publicly embarrass him.

I changed my mind.


I thought about all the times I've said never to pass up an opportunity to tell someone you love them. None of us know where we'll be in 2 years. Not even sure about tomorrow.


So, not be overly flowerly and girly (there is SOOOOO much I could say here!!!)but,




Hayden, I love you and Happy Birthday!







My, how time flies.....

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW!!!
    Thats all I have to say about that!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too

    -Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet!

    And how could Andrea possibly have a 16 year old?!?! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a few minutes to share my thoughts. Care to share yours?